Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shelving is the big job and or expense



So, all this 'Book store' nonsense began with the notion that I was moving back to Ontario after 27 years of traipsing around the country.
It all began with me answering a Kijiji add for some 'dissembled' oak veneer video store shelving that I got at a good price by the courtesy of Len north of Kingston (thank you Len). I dragged all that wood to Brighton and set up my work spaces on the driveway and the front lawn at my Tante Ingelore's house ( thank you so very much Tante) and with the generous help of Jeff and his table saw I got all of the planks for the first round of constructing, cut to the correct dimensions (thank you kindly Jeff).
So now I had a few stacks of potential waiting to be realized so I took that and set up fresh each day and went to it ....

No comments:

Post a Comment